The solar panel 14 W is recommended for Secur 100 – 130 - 200 (626.104), DUAL / PASTOR 200 (626.106) energizers, and is particularly suitable for fencing up to 2 Joule.
- High-efficiency polycrystalline technology
- Impact-resistant aluminum frame
- Comes with its 14 W regulator
- Comes with a mounting bracket
The solar panel converts solar energy into electricity and recharges the wet cell battery. It is the wet cell battery that operates the energizer.
- If you want to increase the autonomy of the Clos unit, you can easily connect a second solar panel on a post, in parallel with the original panel.
- The panel support angle has been calculated to provide maximum effectiveness for your system. All you have to do is point the unit directly south to fully use your new source of energy!
- The production of power varies according to the sunshine conditions: season, weather, panel inclination, and cleanness.
- Only use this panel for recharging a 12 V wet cell battery (not a 6 Volt, or 24 Volt battery).
- Avoid any situation that casts a shadow onto the panel: grass, tree, post, etc.
- Clean the panel from time to time to remove any atmospheric depositions or bird droppings, leaves, etc.
- Carry out normal maintenance on the battery: clean the terminals. At the end of the season, think about recharging the wet cell battery fully before storing it away.
- Maximum Power
- 14 W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Vos)
- 22.0 V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc)
- 0.84 A
- Operative Voltage (Vmp)
- 18 V
- Operative Current (Imp)
- 0.78 A
- 354 x 290 x 30 mm
- 2 Years